The Sena SMH5-01 is a stereo Bluetooth Motorcycle unit with FM radio for a single helmet installation.
With the SMH5-01, you can call hands-free on your Bluetooth mobile phone, listen to stereo music or voice instructions of GPS navigation by Bluetooth®.
The mounting system is simple and robust. The SMH5-01 slides on to an all-metal helmet mount and a single connector cable connects the headset and speaker assembly.
Ease of use is further enhanced with Sena’s patented jog dial– one dial controls all major functions making operation while riding a safe and hassle free experience.
Quick overview of the Sena SMH5 feature set: (MODEL DEPENDENT)
– Bluetooth 3.0.
– Bluetooth intercom up to 700 meters (760 yards – in open terrain).
– Built-in FM radio tuner with station scan and save function.
– One-to-One intercom.
– Universal Intercom.
– Music sharing.
– Bluetooth pairing for dual mobile phones.
– Voice prompts.
– Bluetooth stereo headset for Bluetooth audio devices such as MP3 players.
– Bluetooth music playback control by AVRCP.
– Easy operation by versatile Jog Dial (Patented).
– Sufficient sound level with integrated audio booster.
– Bluetooth hands-free for Bluetooth mobile phones.
– Bluetooth headset or stereo headset for Bluetooth GPS navigation.
– Speed dialing.
– Water resistant for use in inclement weather.
– Crystal clear and natural sound quality.
– Advanced Noise Control.
– Up to 7 hours talk time, 6 days stand-by time.
-Can be used while charging on road trips.
– Individual volume control for each audio source.
– Firmware upgradeable.
– Peace of mind – thanks to the two-year warranty.