Where possible, orders are secured together by strapping, tape or a plastic wrap.
Delivery times & delays
Shipping times may vary depending on customer location and product availability. Saturdays, Sundays & public holidays are not normal delivery days.
Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted, and in any event within the time stipulated. However, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. Should this happen we may inform you of the delay and the reason for the delay as soon as is practical. If you cannot accept delivery, you will be fully liable for all associated storage and return / re-delivery costs.
A tracking number will be available once our couriers have collected the order. This tracking number will be provided or updated on our system as soon as possible.
The client has the option to choose any residential, business or fitment centre in South Africa to receive the order.
It is the client’s responsibility to contact the fitment centre before ordering to ensure they can receive and have the equipment to fit the tyres, parts or accessories.
It is mandatory for clients to check tyres, parts or accessories before fitment to ensure parcels shipped are as per customers order & manufacturer’s recommendations, and are suitable for the specific vehicle or rim. Tyres, parts or accessories that have been fitted will not be accepted back or refunded.
Contact us should you require more info.
Bike Tyre Online wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you are not pleased with the goods that you receive, or you have simply changed your mind, we will provide you with a refund within 30 days of the date of purchase.
YOU MUST CALL TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS FOR RETURN
- The name the goods was purchased under must be written clearly on the Package/Label.
- Parts or accessories must not have been fitted.
- Tyres must not have been driven on or mounted on the rim.
- All goods must be properly packaged in original package.
- Do not ship via Post Office. Courier service only.(door to door)
- For your protection, it is recommended that the goods be insured during shipping.
- Please make sure the return address is clearly written on the package and the label.
- Tyres - Credit less all freight & gateway transaction charges incurred (including tyres delivered free of charge)
- Parts & Accessories - Credit less all freight & gateway transaction charges.
- Restocking fee of 10% may be charged on certain brands.
FULL CREDIT WILL BE ISSUED
- The goods are damaged during shipping.
- The goods are defective.
- No stock available and we are unable to supply a suitable alternative item after payment has been received.
FULL CREDIT WILL NOT BE ISSUED DUE TO IMPROPER PACKAGING
If the packages are not treated gently during shipment and without the proper packaging, the goods can become damaged. It is the customers’ responsibility to make sure the goods returned are protected. Under no circumstance will Bike Tyre Online accept a return of product that is damaged due to the negligence of the customer. Remember, the products are still your property until Bike Tyre Online receives them back.
Refunds to be made via EFT to the original purchaser account within 14 days from receiving the goods at our warehouse.